Deadline Submission: December 15th, 2016.
1. Aspects of creativity
2. Concepts of theories
3. Creativity and human developmental
4. Creativity and psychopathology
5. Creativity, best practices and treatment methodology
6. Psychotherapy of the Self as a creative process
7. Personal development as a creative process
8. Society and (trans-)cultural aspects
9. Ethics and spirituality
10. Philosophy, aesthetics, sociology, anthropology
11. Biology, neurosciences, neurology,
12. neuropsychiatry, neuropsychology, cognition
13. Health care, prevention and rehabilitation
14. Brain-research and emotional aspects
16. Creativity and group dynamics
17. Imaginal thought
18. Future challenge for the creativity of mankind
- Abstract must be submitted only via the Congress Website wadp2017.org . Abstracts submitted by fax or email will not be accepted .
- Abstract submission deadline is December 15th, 2016
- In the abstract, the Authohr must indicate if he want to partecipate with “Traditional Poster” ,“Oral Presentation”, “Workshop”, “Symposium”
- Abstracts must be submitted in English. (It will be requested only the Italian participants to submit the abstract in English and Italian)
- Authors will be notified about the delivery of their abstract by e-mail
In case you do not receive any confirmation within 24 hours, please check your spam folder. If no confirmation at all is received, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The organizing secretariat will notify by e-mail the first authors about the acceptance or rejection of their Abstract within February 7th, 2017
- Authors whose abstracts and/or final papers are selected for inclusion in the Scientific Program will be required to register for the Conference paying the required fee within February 7th, 2017, attending the conference and presenting their abstract in first person
- Accordingly, the Official Secretariat will give the guidelines information details to both “Traditional Poster” ,“Oral Presentation”, “Workshop”, “Symposium” authors. Abstracts can be published only if the Presenting Author and at least one of the co-authors are regularly registered at the Congress.
- The registration fee has to be payed within the beginning of the the Congress.
Please see the page Registration at http://www.wadp2017.org
- Abstract for papers, symposia and workshops (15 lines in English)
- In the online form is mandatory to fill the following data field: first Author’s Name and Surname.
- In case of co-authors, please indicate the related persons that will present (as Presenter) the scientific work during the Congress.
- List all authors’ names consecutively in the order you wish them to appear in the Abstract Book, indicating who will be the presenting/contact author and make sure you give the correct contact details.